This is the 2nd essentials sample pack released by Mobile Music Pro in collaboration with Braille Audio given completely free to the community to help new producers get started making professional sounding music as soon as possible. This pack includes a whopping 245MB worth of WAV files containing over 170 Royalty Free sounds! Essentials Pack 2 is designed to be an extremely versatile tool covering a wide range of genres under the Pop umbrella including EDM, Trap and more.
- Over 170 100% Royalty Free Sounds!
- BPM-labeled & Key-labeled
- High Quality 44khz 24bit Audio
- All Wet/Dry Loops ACIDized
- 71 Hand Crafted Drum One Shots
- Separated Into 5 Drum Kits (16 Pads)
- 6 Neck Breaking Drum Loops (Full/Tops/Midi/RX2)
- 13 Chart Topping Melody Loops (Wet/Dry/Tails/Midi/RX2)
- 5 Slapping Bass Loops (Wet/Dry/Midi/RX2)
- 8 Mood Bending Chord Loops (Wet/Dry/Tails/Midi/RX2)
- 10 Smashing Synth 1 Shots
- 13 Unique FX 1 Shots
Designed for iPad
In addition to the raw wav files this sample pack comes ready to work with your favorite iOS apps:
- Cubasis 2 Drumkits (Minisampler)
- Cubasis 3 Drumkits/Instruments (Minisampler)
- Cubasis 3 AUv3 Effect Presets For Octachron
- Beatmaker 3 Drumkits
- Nanostudio 2 Drumkits
- iMPC Pro 2 Drumkits
- EG Pulse Drumkits
- Beathawk Drumkits
- Digistix Drumkits
- Segments Drumloops/Bassloops/Melodyloops/Instruments
- Audiolayer Instruments
- ReSlice Drumloops/Bassloops/Melodyloops
- Numbered files for Ableton Live
- MPC Drumkits (.xpm files)
In this video we’ll be showing you how to use and install the new iPad components of the second completely FREE sample pack.
In this video we’ll be using our recently released essentials pop sample pack to create a pop song inside Cubasis 3.
In this video we give beginners an introduction to Cubasis 3 and teach the basics of how to use Steinberg's mobile DAW.
In this video we’ll be showing you how to chop up drums samples and melody samples using a few different AUv3 apps inside of Cubasis 3.
In this video we’ll be showing you a few different ways to customize your samples to make them more unique and fit within the context of your song.
In this video we show you how to process premade melody loops and drum loops to make them sound different and unique to you.