Essentials Pack 8 Contest
Contest Has Ended
This contest has ended on Sep 21st, 2022 and we can't thank you all enough for the amazing submissions! We've revealed the winners during our Weekly Livestream on Wednesday, Sep 28th and we played through all the contest entries as well.View Final Scorecard
Winners Announced On Livestream
|SLP Ground Sound Music|
4 winners will take home a combined total of over $500 worth of prizes!
The winners will be decided by a tribunal of judges.
The rules are pretty simple and straightforward.
- 1. You may use the sounds in the sample pack however you'd like, stretched, pitched, chopped or otherwise mangled in anyway.
- 2. There can be no full vocal tracks as we're trying to highlight the sample pack sounds but short vocal one-shots and samples are perfectly ok to use.
- 3. The song can be in any genre.
- 4. The song must be between 2 and 4 minutes in length.
- 5. The song can be created on any device, mobile or desktop.
- 6. The song must be delivered in MP3 format directly through email.
We'll be judging your songs based on the criteria below.
- Composition: How is the arrangement? Is there a catchy groove? Does it have an emotional element?
- Production: How are the chords and melody? Is there a hook? How is the sound selection, was it appropriate for its genre? Are there interesting transitions?
- Mix: How is the volume? Is there appropriate low end? Is there too much top end? Is there a nice use of stereo?
- Creativity: Was it original or did they just re-create the demo song? Was there something that makes it unique? Did it use any cool FX or VOX for example?
- Sample Pack Use: Did it use any sounds from the sample pack? How many sounds did it use? Were they used creatively?