Vote for your favorite song before the deadline of Oct 26th!
(You may only vote once, duplicate votes will be detected and removed.)
We're hosting a brand new contest!
This contest will begin October 6th, 2021 and is completely FREE to enter. Test your skills and go up against the rest of the community by submitting an original track created using as many sounds as you can from inside our new Halloween Melody Pack. Check out the rules, prizes and details on how to enter the contest below.
We wish you all the best of luck!
4 winners will take home a combined total of over $200 worth of prizes!
The rules are pretty simple and straightforward.
- 1. This should be obvious but the song must be an entirely original composition and we'd prefer you do not recreate the demo song.
- 2. Most of the sounds must come from the free Halloween Melody Pack.
- 3. You may use the sounds in the melody pack however you'd like, stretched, pitched, chopped or otherwise mangled in anyway.
- 4. There can be no full vocal tracks as we're trying to highlight the melody pack sounds but short vocal one-shots and samples are perfectly ok to use.
- 5. The song can be in any genre.
- 6. The song must be between 2 and 5 minutes in length.
- 7. The song can be created on any device, mobile or desktop.
- 8. The song must be delivered in either mp3 or wav format.
How To Enter
The contest begins Wednesday, October 6th, 2021. All submissions must be emailed to info [at] mobilemusicpro dot com by no later than 11:45PM Pacific Time on Tuesday October 19th, 2021.
On Wednesday October 20th all contest entries will be put up on the website. The community will have one week to vote for their favorite track.
On Wednesday October 27th the community will vote during the weekly Livestream to determine the final 4 prize winners from those top 10 tracks.
Update: Since we only got a total of 13 entries the poll will decide the top 4 prize winners and on Wednesday October 27th we'll reveal the winners and play all the contest entries during our weekly Livestream.
If you have any questions please make sure to visit our contact page and get in touch with us.