This is the 3rd essentials sample pack released by Mobile Music Pro given completely free to the community to help new producers get started making professional sounding music as soon as possible. Essentials Pack 3 is dripping in 80s nostalgia evoking memories of watching epic action flicks on vhs and includes a whopping 410mb worth of WAV files containing over 190 Royalty Free sounds!
Designed for iPad
In addition to the raw wav files this sample pack comes ready to work with your favorite iOS apps:
- Cubasis 2 Drumkits (Minisampler)
- Cubasis 3 Template
- Cubasis 3 Drumkits/Instruments (Minisampler)
- Beatmaker 3 Drumkits
- Nanostudio 2 Drumkits
- iMPC Pro 2 Drumkits
- EG Pulse Drumkits
- Beathawk Drumkits
- Digistix Drumkits
- Gadget Drumkits
- Koala Drumkits
- Segments Instruments
- Audiolayer Instruments
- Chameleon Instruments
- Numbered files for Ableton Live
- MPC Drumkits (.xpm files)
- Over 190 100% Royalty Free Sounds!
- BPM-labeled & Key-labeled
- High Quality 44khz 24bit Audio
- All Loops ACIDized
- Apple Loop Files (.AIF)
- Rex Files (.RX2)
- 75 Hand Crafted Drum One Shots
- Separated Into 5 Drum Kits (16 Pads)
- 14 Soaring Melody Loops (Dry/Wet/Tail/Midi/RX2)
- 6 Premium Drum Loops (Full/Tops/Midi/RX2)
- 7 Thumping Bass Loops (Dry/Wet/Midi/RX2/One Shots)
- 7 Epic Guitar Loops (Dry/Wet)
- 12 Classic Synth One Shots
- 25 Useful FX Sounds (Uplifters/Downlifters/Impacts)
- Bonus: Cubasis 3 Template
In this video we’ll be showing you the basics of how to create a Synthwave song using our new FREE Synthwave Sample Pack.
In this video we’ll be going through a bunch of different 80s drum patterns and loops that are perfectly suited for the Synthwave genre.
In this video we’ll be going over a few popular techniques that you should know when producing synthwave style songs.
In this video we’ll be giving you our top 5 picks for the best auv3 synths to use in your synthwave productions.
In this video we’ll be showing you a few different ways to customize your samples to make them more unique and fit within the context of your song.
In this video we’ll be showing you how to chop up drums samples and melody samples using a few different AUv3 apps inside of Cubasis 3.
In this video we’ll be showing you how to copy your audio files from your external hard drive or wireless network onto your iOS device.
In this video we show you how to process premade melody loops and drum loops to make them sound different and unique to you.